Monday, May 9, 2011

Off The Beaten Path - Show # 4?


I'm posting the play list a little early (one day), because I'm waiting on the finishing touches of my latest interview.  I think it will be a really good one, so I want to get everything just right.  I don't wanna screw it up.  Speaking of screw ups...It's actually not anyone's fault, but the premiere of Off The Beaten Path Show # 4 may not happen on Wednesday May 11th.  There is a software issue, the show has been scheduled to play, but it might not go.  The producer of the show is away on a business trip, so he won't be able to monitor it.  So it's out of our hands, literally.  Hopefully, everything will work out just fine...just giving my 4 listeners a heads up.  The show will play, it just may be delayed a week, but here are the excellent songs I'll be playing at some point.

Off The Beaten Path - Show # 4 Play List

Let’s Go Crazy – Prince
Radio, Radio – Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Bastards Of Young – The Replacements
I’m Waiting For The Day – Beach Boys
Pay Me My Money Down – Bruce Springsteen
The Harder They Fall – Jimmy Cliff
There She Goes – Chris Isaak
Cheap Reward – The Devil Makes Three
Rollin’ and Tumblin’ – Canned Heat
Going Up The Country – Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
Requiem For A Heavyweight – Jay Berndt
New York City – They Might Be Giants
Good Girls Don’t – The Knack
Moonchild – Rory Gallagher
Gentlemen – Afghan Whigs
Bikeage – Descendents
Walk Away – Dropkick Murphys
Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey – Beatles
Last Cup Of Sorrow – Faith No More
Peace Sells – Megadeth
Dad, I’m In Jail – Was Not Was
Get Off The Phone – Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers
Ever Fallen In Love – Buzzcocks
I’m In Love With My Car – Queen
Musta Got Lost – J. Geils Band
Soul Clap – Booker T. & the M.G.’s
I Want You Back – Jackson 5
The Walls Came Down – The Call
Woke Up This Morning – Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
20th Century Boy – T. Rex

Cross your fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment