Thursday, May 5, 2011

Waiting Is The Hardest Part


I've been waiting for things lately.  I'm waiting for some interview answers to come back, but that's not the interviewee's fault, it's only been a week or so.  I'm just impatient, plus at this moment in time, I don't have much prepared for the blog.  The baby could pretty much arrive at any time.  My wife has just entered 9 complete months, so it could realistically happen very soon.  I had to prepare my internet radio show early, because the producer will be away for the week, but also, because of the baby.  I'll nearly done preparing another show just in case.  I don't normally work this much in the future.  I'm very much a day to day kind of person.  So, that's what I have for you guys right now...it's not much.  The interview I'm waiting for will hopefully be as good as I think it will be.  I guess, we'll just wait and see...




No comments:

Post a Comment