Monday, April 4, 2011

A Grey Day


It's one of those days...you know, a day where the weather tends to dictate your mood.  It's very grey today in Providence.  As you can probably tell, I don't have much to write about today.  I have too much to do, but nothing that needs to be done right this minute.  I need to record my vocal breaks for the next radio show, but those aren't due until next week.  It would be nice to have that completed. 

I need to get some new interviews written and sent out.  That's a subject that has left a bad taste in my mouth lately.  There has been a couple of people that have said they would do them, but when you contact them again or send out the questions...nothing.  I understand, I'm not anyone, but if I say I'm going to do something...I do it.  Unless it's just completely out of my control.  I don't ignore a person I've had previous conversations with.  That's the frustrating part.  These people aren't big stars, but are a step up as far as fame goes to bands I've spoken to previously.  I hope that doesn't come across as disrespectful to anyone I've spoken to before.  Then again, if I mentioned who I've been trying to get, they'd probably understand.

I just need to snap out of it.  I don't really have time to be in a bad mood.  It's counter-productive for me.  I won't record, because I'll sound pissed off and I want to sound excited about the music I'm playing.  It will be a great show.  Maybe I'll go back to bed and try to start the day again.  A do-over.  It's a idea and I've had worst ideas than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment