Monday, April 11, 2011

Off The Beaten Path - Show #2


Yes folks, it's already that time.  Off The Beaten Path - Show #2.  I think this one is better than the first one.  Me talking is at least.  I'm not going to run down every song...I'll tell you more about the bands and songs I'm playing.  You can always check here or Rock401.com for the play lists.


Show # 2 - Wednesday, April 13th 12PM

Let Them Eat Rock – The Upper Crust
Come On, Come On – Cheap Trick
Looking For the Magic – Dwight Twilley
I La La La Love You – Pat Travers
Soul Singing – The Black Crowes
I Wanna Be Adored – The Stone Roses
Just Like Honey – The Jesus and Mary Chain
Learned To Surf – Superchunk
3AM – Clowns For Progress
Honey Bee – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Overkill – Men At Work
Johnny Appleseed – Joe Strummer & The Mescalaros
You Just May Be The One – Monkees
Every Heartbroken Man – Joe Fletcher & The Wrong Reasons
Statistician’s Blues – Todd Snider
Fox On The Run – Sweet
I Ain’t Superstitious – Jeff Beck
Stand – Sly & The Family Stone
Freddie’s Dead – Curtis Mayfield
Sun Hits the Sky – Supergrass
Turn To You – The Go-Go’s
Summertime Blues – Blue Cheer
Cinderella – The Sonics
Boss Hoss – The Swingin’ Neckbreakers
I Like Rock – Paul Gilbert
Whiplash – Metallica
Drunken Butterfly – Sonic Youth
New Hampshire’s Alright If You Like Fighting – Scissorfight
Holland, 1945 – Neutral Milk Hotel
Bad Reputation – Thin Lizzy

Hopefully, you'll tune in and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment