Monday, August 1, 2011

What Happened To July?


No, there isn't a reason why Richie Cunningham is pictured, but who doesn't love Ron Howard?  Anyways, July flew by and I didn't do a whole lot with this blog.  I haven't given up on it or quit...it's just that real life get's in the way sometimes. 

I'm doing full on Daddy Duty from about 8AM to about 6PM and then more after the wife goes to bed.  Plus, the physical toll it takes.  You just don't want to write after that.  I'm loving every minute of it, but just can't find time to write that often.

The 8th Off The Beaten Path Radio Show has been completed.  I'll post more when it gets closer to it's debut. 

Me along with a couple of other friends have started to plan a fundraiser for my friend Mark.  He's been in the hospital for over a month with an illness that is still undetermined.  He's starting to show improvement, which is really all you can ask for.  Still in the planning stages, but there has been talk of a concert with some great Rhode Island bands and a raffle.  More to come on that when plans get solidified. 

Our family vacation will be coming up quickly in the month of August and we can't wait.  A week at the lake is always a good way to recharge the batteries.  Seeing family and old friends.  It's easily the best place on Earth for us.  A little piece of heaven.

That's what I've got for you.  I'll be back with more news on the radio show, as well as, the fundraiser.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment