Sunday, July 24, 2011

Off The Beaten Path Show # 7


I'm Back.  Well, not that I ever really went anywhere.  Just trying to get through one of the hottest weeks in recent memory.  We've also been trying to get our 2 month old daughter onto a sleep schedule.  So far, so good.  Just been extremely busy with Daddy Duty and loving every minute of it.  Parenting is probably the toughest job you'll ever love.



Off The Beaten Path Show # 7

While My Guitar Gently Weeps – Yellow Matter Custard
The Shape I’m In – The Band
Get Over You – The Undertones
Something I Learned Today – Husker Du
Better Living – Tin Horn Prayer
Johnny Sunshine – Liz Phair
Don’t Care – Klark Kent
Shadow Of A Doubt – Tom Petty
For All To See – Buffalo Tom
Planeride – Clowns For Progress
Break It Up – Rocket From The Crypt
Another State Of Mind – Social Distortion
I’m Always In Love – Wilco
Summer Of Drugs – Soul Asylum
Love Gun – KISS
Play With Me – Extreme (Hair Metal Song of the Week)
Lights Out – UFO
The Outsider – Black Country Communion
Tristessa – Smashing Pumpkins
I Can’t Stand Up For Falling Down – Elvis Costello
Older Guys – Flying Burrito Brothers
Working Girl – The Members
Land Ho! – The Doors
Coming Up Close – ‘Til Tuesday
What Am I Doing Hanging ‘Round – The Monkees
Sway – Rolling Stones
Satisfaction Guaranteed – The Firm
And We Danced – The Hooters
I Just Wanna Get Along - The Breeders
Twisting By The Pool – Dire Straits

I think the show is another good one.  Tune in to Rock401.com Monday @ 12PM Eastern, Wednesday @ 4PM and Friday @ 8PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment