Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Odds and Sods 4



Four score and seven years ago...whoops...sorry, wrong topic.

Do you acquire keys?  I have this ability to acquire keys.  I have a couple keys on my ring that I really have no idea where they go to.  One could be from an old job, but which one?  The other isn't a key to a building, but more like a mail key.  The thing is, I have my mail key...hmmm...just stumped.

Looking for a good quality movie to view.  Mr. Deeds it is!  My wife calls me a connoisseur of "bad movies."  I don't really look at them as bad, per se.  Ok, I do, but I can usually find something good in them.  Take Mr. Deeds, for instance...it's all about Winona Ryder.  Not her performance, but just her.  My schoolboy crush forever. 

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag have called off their divorce.  Seems like I called this a couple of months ago.  I think my prediction is sound in it's logic.

"I wish I was in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana."

Honor Roll (formerly Hall Passes, this makes more sense): 

Apparently, this little blog is big in Denmark.  Which is awesome beyond words.  Looking at my stats, my main readership is from the United States.  Since, that's where I'm also from, it makes sense.  Number two, however is Denmark.  Now I do have a friend that lives there, but I don't think he is the one that is viewing it all those times.  Sa, Hej to mine venner i Kobenhvn og i hele Danmark.  Tak for laesning.  I hope I didn't butcher your language too badly.

The late great, Rory Gallagher.  There is supposedly a story where a writer or interviewer, walked up to Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock and asked, "How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world?"  Jimi's response was, "I don't know, you should go ask Rory Gallagher."  True or false, I have no idea, but it makes for a great story.  This video is all about the bass player, Gerry McAvoy.  He's so into it.


Detentions:

October.  It's my birth month, so it's not all bad, but it means I have to start wearing pants again.  Hold on pervs...I wear shorts...everywhere.  As it cools off and gets rainy, I have to cover up my sexy legs.  I'd rather wear shorts.  It's just easier.  Plus, it's like summer is still going on...in my mind at least.

No expulsions today, but I'm always watching.  Be good kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment