Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Music Experiment - Part Fem


Just made a new CD for the baby.  I also try to make good play lists for my wife, because she's the one that listens to these from start to finish.  I have yet to repeat a band/performer.  I feel good about that, because at 20 songs per disc...that's 100 bands/performers.  It finally pays to have a lot of CDs and varying tastes in pseudo-popular music.  A lot of people have never heard of some of the bands I listen to.  Here's the latest disc.

CD #5

One Step Beyond - Madness
Short Notice - The Living End
Dreams - The Cranberries
Face Dance Part Two - Pete Townshend
Bernadette - The Four Tops
Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac
I Got You - Split Enz
Down In The Park - Foo Fighters (doing a Tubeway Army cover)
Space Age Love Song - Flock Of Seagulls
Land Ho! - The Doors
Abacab - Genesis
Ex Lion Tamer - Wire
3AM - Clowns For Progress
Talk To Ya Later - The Tubes
Never Been Any Reason - Head East
Don't Run Wild - The Del Fuegos
Feeling That Way - Journey
Wasted Years - Iron Maiden
Rock And Roll Girls - John Fogerty
Always Something There To Remind Me - Naked Eyes

Stay tuned for more classics...

No comments:

Post a Comment