Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Off The Beaten Path Show # 4 - Second Time Is The Charm...


Hopefully, the second time around will be the charm for Show # 4.  I think everything will be fine.  Ted is back from his week of meetings and we're both positive that the show will run smoothly.  So tune in to Rock401.com to listen to the show on Wednesday at 12PM ET, Thursday at 4PM ET, Friday at 8PM ET and next Saturday May 28th at 8AM ET (For the overseas crowd).


Off The Beaten Path - Show # 4 Play List

Let’s Go Crazy – Prince
Radio, Radio – Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Bastards Of Young – The Replacements
I’m Waiting For The Day – Beach Boys
Pay Me My Money Down – Bruce Springsteen
The Harder They Fall – Jimmy Cliff
There She Goes – Chris Isaak
Cheap Reward – The Devil Makes Three
Rollin’ and Tumblin’ – Canned Heat
Going Up The Country – Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
Requiem For A Heavyweight – Jay Berndt
New York City – They Might Be Giants
Good Girls Don’t – The Knack
Moonchild – Rory Gallagher
Gentlemen – Afghan Whigs
Bikeage – Descendents
Walk Away – Dropkick Murphys
Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey – Beatles
Last Cup Of Sorrow – Faith No More
Peace Sells – Megadeth
Dad, I’m In Jail – Was Not Was
Get Off The Phone – Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers
Ever Fallen In Love – Buzzcocks
I’m In Love With My Car – Queen
Musta Got Lost – J. Geils Band
Soul Clap – Booker T. & the M.G.’s
I Want You Back – Jackson 5
The Walls Came Down – The Call
Woke Up This Morning – Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes
20th Century Boy – T. Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment