Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Off The Beaten Path Show #5 - Take 4


I've been informed that all the previous problems have been repaired, solved and fixed.  So, I'm excited again for the first time, to promote and announce the play list again for show #5 of Off The Beaten Path.  Which premieres Wednesday June 15th at 12PM ET.  Then also replays on Thursday June 16th at 4PM ET and Friday June 17th at 8PM ET.  With the off week show for the early birds and listeners in other countries on Saturday June 24th at 8AM.  Please listen at any one of these times, because I'd really like to grow this show, like the blog has grown.  The record for number of page views was broken last month and this month, I'm on pace to smash that record.  I'd love for the radio show to take off like that, but I'm patient.

Off The Beaten Path Show #5

Oh Claire – Cheap Trick
Looking Down The Barrel of a Gun – Beastie Boys
My Heart Will Go On – Los Straitjackets
Sneakin’ Sally Through The Alley – Robert Palmer
Blue – The Jayhawks
Everywhere At Once – Plimsouls
St. Vincent – Joe Fletcher & The Wrong Reasons
I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar – Jonathan Richman
Hellodrama – What Made Milwaukee Famous
Positive Bleeding – Urge Overkill
Space Age Love Song – A Flock Of Seagulls
China – Red Rockers
Gotta Gettaway – Stiff Little Fingers
Hot Shot – The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Wasted Years – Iron Maiden
I Want You So Hard – Eagles Of Death Metal
Next To You – Police
Flower – Moby
Wave Of Mutilation – The Pixies
Alison’s Starting To Happen – Lemonheads
God Blessed Video – Alcatrazz
Sweet Emotion – Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Stranger Than Fiction – Bad Religion
Antmusic – Adam & The Ants
In The Dark – Billy Squier
Talk To You Later – The Tubes
Around and Around – Chuck Berry
Drive By Shooting – Henrietta Collins and The Wife Beating Child Haters
Got The Time – Anthrax
Beat’s So Lonely – Charlie Sexton
Gloria – Patti Smith

Please listen and hopefully enjoy.  If you have any requests, I'll do my best to play them on the next show.  Just leave them in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment